Here's a list/mirror of x0xlarge compatible firmwares.
Hex files need to be transfered with USB. Syx files using MIDI. Choose what is easiest for you. Read more about updating here.
- Official: n0nx0x2.11.hex | n0nx0x2.11.hex.syx | website
- 2020 beta build: n0nx0x2_2020beta.hex | n0nx0x2_2020beta.hex.syx
- 2020 beta build with "double up" feature: n0nx0x2_2020beta_up2oct.hex | n0nx0x2_2020beta_up2oct.hex.syx
(if you enable DOWN+UP, you get a double octave UP, just like Sokkos and some other firmwares allow. Keep in mind that this is not how a 303 does it and has disadvantages when transposing)
- Sokkos 2.0: Sokkos.hex.syx | website
- MarOS: MarOS_2561_1.82.hex | MarOS_2561_1.82.hex.syx | website
- Adafruit firmware (ported by guest): x0xb0x2.hex | x0xb0x2.hex.syx | website
TODO: Add hex or syx where it is missing.
If you have a custom firmware not listed here, please use the contact form to add it.